Find a Job:
No Listed Items
View List / Apply
View / Apply
CUSTOMS & TRADE COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Location: Huntington Beach, CA.
Experience: 2 years
Rate: N/A (Full-Time)
Quiksilver is looking for a Customs & Trade Compliance Analyst to join the team at headquarters in Huntington Beach, Calif.
The Customs & Trade Compliance Analyst (CTCA) is responsible for ensuring Customs Compliance procedures and regulations. The CTCA will lead the company’s classification activity for products imported and export into the US, Canada and Mexico.
• Conduct seasonal line reviews with the Merchandising Teams and provide periodic trainings on tariff engineering and preferential duty treatment
• Responsible for assigning classifications and updating tables in PLM/SAP, while maintaining a seasonal parts database
• Set breakdown table for the FTZ operation
• Research duty discrepancies and determine opportunities for duty reductions
• Research, prepare and submit Customs binding ruling requests
• Ensure timely clearance with broker for import compliance documentation and classification
The performance expectations of the CTCA include; acting with a sense of urgency while maintaining high compliance and due diligence, analyzing and determining root causes, thinking and planning strategically, elevating operational issues effectively and fostering positive communication between internal and external business partners.
The CTCA will also be involved in warehouse FTZ operations, providing FTZ Admin back up and involved in new projects driving continuous improvement activities to support Quiksilver’s growth.
Required Skills/ Experience:
• 2-3 years work experience in Apparel/Footwear Classification
• Licensed Customs Broker preferred
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and office)
• Skilled in multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast paced environment
• Must be detailed and results oriented
Please click apply now button below to submit your resume and be sure to let us know you found it on Malakye.com!
Add to Hot Jobs
Print this Job
E-mail to a Friend
(This link takes you to an outside website specified by the advertising company. To get back to Malakye.com, simply close the window that opens)
Copyright ©2009 Malakye