Location: Santa Monica, CA
Experience: 2+ years
Rate: N/A (Full-Time)
The IZIP Store is the retail outlet and training centre for Currie Technologies, an Accell group company and the leading designer and manufacture of electric bicycles in North America. The IZIP Store is proud to offer clients a stress free environment in which they can be educated on the benefits of an electric bike and helped in selecting the best model for their needs.
The IZIP Store is looking for an energetic and outgoing Shift Manager (SM) to become the newest member of the IZIP team. The SM will be responsible for delivering an unparalleled brand and customer experience while facilitating sales and overall store experience.
The IZIP Store is very involved in community outreach and events, as getting our product in front of consumers and out for a test ride is a vital part to making sales. The SM may be responsible for attending and facilitating both gorilla marketing initiatives and scheduled events around the Los Angeles area. The key to success in the growing electric bicycle industry is a passion for product matched with a strong desire to thrive.
• Educating current and prospective clients
• Achieving sales goals
• Facilitating an easy-to-shop and relaxed environment
• Merchandising and keeping the store in pristine condition
• Managing sales staff during assigned shifts
• Working closely under the GM
• Supporting inventory management
• Excellent understanding of POS system
• A highly dedicated team mentality
• Placing orders and interacting with corporate accounting department
• Act as a brand and store ambassador at local events
• 2+ Years Retail Experience, assistant managerial preferred
• Past experience in community outreach
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to find innovative ways to drive business
• Knowledge of retail processes and procedures
• Strong ability and desire to be educated and educate staff and clients
• Excited by the future of alternative transportation and bicycles
• Strong ability to communicate, both verbally and written
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.