For over 25 years, Louis Garneau has been an innovator in the world of cycling. What started in his father's garage has grown into an internationally recognized industry leader that specializes in the design and development of technological and innovative gear. We take great pride in our extensive product line that addresses the needs of all types of cyclists and athletes. We strive to produce products that exceed expectations and set benchmarks for technology and performance in the industry. We transform intuitive ideas into intelligent products. We capture an audience of millions of cyclists worldwide through our products and not only have we built a company from their needs, we offer a cycling solution which includes a one stop shop for all your cycling needs. Whether you are training for your next triathlon or bike to work, Louis Garneau products will take your ride to a higher level. Experience Garneau.
For over 25 years, Louis Garneau has been an innovator in the world of cycling. What started in his father's garage has grown into an internationally recognized industry leader that specializes in the...View More
You are eager to communicate your passion for cycling, enthusiastic about representing the company during sports events and an avid social networker? GARNEAU has a unique opportunity for you!
Become COMMUNITY MANAGER at GARNEAU and help expand the notoriety of the brand while propelling your career to the front of the peloton!
Under the supervision of the Global Marketing Director, you will build, grow and manage the Garneau social media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. You will bring the brand’s social strategy to life through conversation, content deployment, and engagement. You will foster deep and consistent relationships with Garneau fans, other influencers, and extended networks. You’ll help internal Garneau teams use social media to achieve various goals.
Based in Vermont or in Québec, the Community Manager is a vital part of the Marketing team, leading the strategy, development, and deployment of social media initiatives and campaigns on brand-owned channels as well as through earned and paid social avenues. This position requires strong experience with a variety of social media platforms/analytical tools, best practices in content development, engagement, and strategy across the social landscape. It also requires close interaction with creative, product, sales and customer experience teams, attention to brand alignment, and a keen creative eye to bring the brand to life online.
The key to success in this position will be an ability to establish, execute and continually optimize the comprehensive social media strategy. This will require leveraging internal and external resources for optimal content and reach and educating additional team resources on best practices as the strategy is scaled globally with all relevant stakeholders.
• University’s Degree or college diploma in Marketing, Communication, Multimedia or related field;
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience in a social media position;
• Experience in reporting, analytics;
• Cyclist enthusiast and well informed about cycling industry;
• Currently publishing a personal blog or other form of digital content on a consistent basis;
• Excellent native-fluency English writing/speaking skills;
• French writing/speaking skills an asset;
• Professional communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts with relative ease;
• Detail-oriented with the ability to write persuasive, grammatically correct and effective copy without oversight;
• Strong foundational grasp of social media management for brands across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and other platforms;
• Marketing platform experience, particularly using Hubspot;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to plan and develop according to a calendar while proactively getting feedback and direction from key stakeholders;
• Foundational understanding of Search Engine Optimization;
• Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Calendars, Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint as needed.
You have the skills and abilities we are looking for? Then you are just the person we need!
Interested in joining our team? Apply now by sending your curriculum at email@example.com
What does Garneau have to offer?
• Strong values that speak to you: fun, respect, innovation, team spirit and continuation
• Employee discounts on Garneau products
• VIP sales exclusively for employees
• Unlimited access to the on-site gym
• Pilates, Zumba and Spinning classes
• Lunch-time group rides (Lunch rides)
• Health and wellness program
• Company volunteering activities
• Career advancement opportunities
• Two-week corporate vacation in July and one week during the Holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program
• Referral program
• A dynamic and stimulating career with daily challenges
And even more....