Good Is The New Cool NY
Good is the New Cool presents a new kind of gathering, bringing together a warm, inclusive community of allies from the worlds of brands, non-profits, and culture for inspiring talks, and immersive masterclasses and workshops, which show you how to make a real impact in the world.
In addition to May 6th at MOMA PS1 in NYC, we also have Los Angeles on March 21st at the iconic TOMS HQ, with more events coming up in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia (June). Sign up here if you want to hear news and information.
Good is the New Cool 2020 celebrates the passionate voices of game changers in every industry who are paving their own path where there’s no rule book and no limits.
- Cyril Gutsch - Founder, Parley for the Oceans
- Alyson Nakamura - Product Design Lead, charity: water
- Dao Yi-Chow - Co-Founder, Public School, O-1 / Global Creative Director, Sergio Tacchini
- Rajesh Anandan - Founder, Unicef Ventures / CEO, Ultranauts
- Anneliese Olson - SVP, Hewlett-Packard
- Ian Calvert - Creator, Red Bull Amaphiko / Founder, Further
- Dave Ford - Founder SoulBuffalo / Co-Founder, Ocean Plastics Leadership Network
- Mary Beth Bruggeman - President, The Mission Continues
- and many more to be announced!
To see our latest speakers and updates please visit our website: https://www.goodisthenewcool.org/nyc-2020/