ASC Action Sports + Culture
ASC Action Sports + Culture is back!
Join us for a 2-day virtual experience featuring panel discussions, interviews, live interactive networking, and more with today’s industry leaders, top athletes, and cultural icons.
ASC is where industry leaders and enthusiasts come together to hear about the future of youth culture and marketing.
FREE - access to all talks and networking
$25 - access to all talks and digital library to view speaker videos post-event
$99 - access to all talks, digital library to view speaker videos, networking, merch plus lifetime membership to Industry Resource, Authenticity and Group Y
• Aaron Levant - CEO, NTWRK
• Alyssa Roenigk - Senior Writer, ESPN
• Brett Clarke - COO, Thrill One Sports & Entertainment
• Bryce Phillips - Founder / CEO, evo
• Courtney Gresik - VP & GM, Dew Tour
• Devin Weber - CEO, Braille Skateboarding
• Don Brown - Chairman of the Board, IASC
• Erik Logan - CEO, WSL
• J Grant Brittan - Photographer
• Jason Brown - VP Marketing, Champs Sports / Eastbay
• Jennifer Lau, VP of Action Sports Events, IMG
• Jeremy Vest - CMO, Braille Skateboarding
• Josh Friedberg - CEO, USA Skateboarding
• Karlie Thornton, Founder, FroSkate
• Kim Woozy - Director of Development, Skate Like A Girl
• Lauren Brew - Co-Coordinator, FroSkate
• Mat Hoffman - CEO, Hoffman Bikes
• Michael Ian Cohen - Director & Producer, HumanityStoked
• Mike Cessario - Founder & CEO, Liquid Death Mountain Water
• Nick Sargent - President, SIA
• Nick Street - VP of Global Integrated Marketing, Vans
• Pete Thompson - Photographer, 93 Til
• Sean Smith - Executive Director, SIMA
• Sky Brown - Pro Skateboarder
• Steve Larosiliere - Founder / President, STOKED
• Tim Reed - VP, X Games
More speakers to be announced.
Past ASC Speakers include Brand leaders from ESPN, Vans, Red Bull, NBC, Burton, US Olympic Committee, Target, YouTube, Monster Energy, Dew Tour, Oakley, and top Professional Athletes.
WHY ATTEND ASC:
2020 was supposed to be the year.
Youth culture and action sports would shine on a global stage.
We would bear witness to events decades in the making as skateboarding and surfing brought renewed relevance to the Summer Olympics by showcasing our athletes and their lifestyle. The influence of our industry’s brands and personalities would impact “the mainstream” more than ever. Progression from highly skilled professionals would push beyond what was once imaginable as the world watched. Content developed by young creatives would spread virally across all platforms and devices.
Then things came to a sudden halt.
In a new norm, words like “pivot, transform and adapt” have become part of our lexicon. Real discussions of what’s next have taken center stage. How can retail survive? What will competitions look like? How can our brands remain authentic to our consumers? And how as an industry can we once and for all address diversity and inclusion on all levels?
ASC Action Sports + Culture returns at a critical time. Our goal is to unite all parts of our industry and culture while addressing why our lifestyle and sports are more important than ever. How in times like these we can persevere, using our past experiences and creativity to thrive. We will collectively come together from across global borders to find real solutions to move forward.
Join us on October 5th and 6th to be part of the conversation.
9:00 - 10:00 pm Interactive Networking
10:00 - 3:00 pm Panels, Talks, Keynote, and Happy Hour
* Times are Pacific Standard Time (PST) / Subject to change
Stoked Mentoring - STOKED's mission is to create a community of fearless leaders through mentoring, opportunity, and action. In addition to weekend trips to learn action sports, we provide after school programming for our youth to be mentored by their STOKED Coach and to learn how to build a skateboard from start to finish.