Sales Operations Manager - Key Accounts
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for providing the highest level of service to sales management, sales representatives, and customers to achieve company sales goals. As Sales Operations Manager, you are responsible for leading a team of Sales Operations Coordinators to deliver Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes products on-time and in-full for the Key Accounts sales channel.
We’re looking for the best talent to take our business to the next level. If you’re passionate about sales, service, board riding, mountains, and waves – apply to join our team.
• Leads team of experienced Sales Operations Coordinators. Recruit, train, and coach employees to consistently provide the highest level of sales support in the action sport industry.
• Responsible for maintaining exceptional order book quality. Requires extensive knowledge of (including, but not limited to): EDI processes, contract management, credit policies, and business intelligence reporting capabilities.
• Provide detailed weekly order risk analysis to assist the organization with financial forecasting. Notify sales leadership of all issues/risks related to order quality when identified – at least 45 days before customer requested delivery dates.
• Collaborate with internal teams to anticipate and prevent issues that impact sales productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for understanding, communicating, and enforcing PO deadlines to prevent uncovered demand.
• Responsible for assisting sales with revenue recovery for all withdrawn and uncovered materials.
• Assist sales with SMU creation, tracking, and fulfillment communication.
• Partner with Customer Compliance to recover chargebacks/sales penalties. Enforce procedures to minimize and eliminate chargebacks and error-related discounts.
• Assist Sales Representatives and Sales Operations Coordinators with all sales systems technical support (SAP, Salesforce.com, Business Objects, Quikconnect, etc.).
• Attend meetings with customers to understand current and future business needs.
• Effectively prioritizes workload and delegate tasks to meet project deadlines. Recognizes employees and coworkers for exceptional contributions.
• Regularly monitors communication quality to coach phone and email etiquette.
• Understands sales goals and company objectives. Must be able to act as surrogate for Director when necessary.
• Consistent role model and advisor to all members of the Sales Operations team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• 5 + years retail and/or customer service experience
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Microsoft Office required; MS Excel proficiency required
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Must be organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task
• Self-starter with positive outlook
• Must enjoy a fast-paced environment with many demands
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Previous management experience preferred, or high-performance individual-contributor ready to take on leadership role
• Previous experience supporting wholesale customers; specifically Department Stores or E-Commerce Partners (i.e Macy’s, Amazon, Zappos, etc.)
• Experience supporting EDI customers preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• SalesForce.com experience preferred
• Action Sport Industry experience preferred; product familiarity
TO APPLY // Submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource