Store Supervisor - Lahaina, Maui HI
- United States
- Maui, HI | Lahaina
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Quiksilver is looking for a Supervisor to join the team in Maui, HI.
JOB SUMMARY //
To lead our employees to create and maintain the Quiksilver Experience for our customer and employees.
To assist the management team in the development and motivation of the entire staff.
The supervisor is required to assist in managing the overall operation on the sales floor, including leading and helping the sales staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Management team, he/she will need to provide exceptional service to customers, build relationships with them and to assist in all areas of the store overall operationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Set an example for the entire team.
• Display a customer comes first attitude by training and holding our employees accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
• Motivate and lead the store team to provide the best service to our customers.
• Lead with integrity, honesty and knowledge which promotes the Quiksilver culture, values and mission.
• Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
• Promotes effective leadership through example by setting standards that provide for a positive, safe and fun store environment.
• Assists the management team in opening, closing and various areas of operations.
• Adhere to all company policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES //
• Must have ethical and moral compass
• The ability to get along with customers and associates, must be motivated to lead others
• Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
• Must possess excellent communication (both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving and operational skills
• Ability to manage and provide great service levels are at all times
EXPERIENCE // 6 months – 1 year related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
TO APPLY //
Submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource, Malakye hooked it up!