Digital Campaign Manager - Boardriders
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders Inc is in search of a Digital Campaign Manager to join the team at Headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The digital campaign manager supports the Digital Factory team in planning, monitoring and assisting in the development of regional campaigns across all of the Boardriders’ brands. The digital campaign manager will follow processes for creating strategy/plan, proposing and optimizing campaigns.
• Lead discovery meetings to identify regional opportunities with brand marketing (shops, contests, etc.)
• Manage regional digital projects through internal tools
• Assign tasks to relevant parties and project manage to meet deadlines
• Deliver final assets to digital team and onsite content manager
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• QA deployment in staging and production to ensure proper launch
• Work with analytics team to report on shop/site metrics post launch
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new commercial projects
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Proven work experience in previous digital project roles
• You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
• Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with key stakeholders
• Familiarity with digital tools – including display and social media buying
• Understanding of digital marketing and Omniture Analytics or desire to learn
• Knowledge of user experience and how business tools and objectives fit in this environment
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Knowledge of latest trends including: demand generation, metrics and measurement, nurture strategies, digital, online and live events
• Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
• Proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized
• Able to multi-task and effectively manage several projects at once
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Solid knowledge of Google docs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote.
TO APPLY //
Submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource Malakye, hooked you up!