Store Assistant Manager - Whaler's Village
- United States
- Ka'anapali, Maui | Whaler's Village
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Quiksilver is in search of Retail Assistant Manager to join the team in Maui, Hawaii.
SUMMARY OF POSITION //
To lead our employees to create and maintain the Quiksilver Experience for our customers and employees. The Assistant Manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operations of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent developing and training the workforce , making staffing decisions (i.e. hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, and scheduling), ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, assisting with managing the store’s financial performance, safety and security within the store.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Quiksilver guiding principles and beliefs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Set an example for the entire team.
• Assist in developing the team to deliver legendary customer experiences in the stores.
• Assist and support the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the Quiksilver culture, values and mission.
• Assist in planning, identifying, communicating and delegating key responsibilities and practices to the team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the store.
• Assist in implementation plans to support execution of company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
• Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and filters communications to the store management team within the store. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective operations at the store level.
• Show appropriate use of confidential and sensitive information.
• Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store. Tools include Weekly Reports, Monthly P&L reports…Zellman audits cash management and inventory management.
• Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities //
• Must have ethical and moral compass
• The ability to get along with customers and associates. Must be motivated to lead others
• Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
• Must possess excellent communication (both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills
• Organization, planning, and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
• Ability to plan and prioritize work load
EXPERIENCE // 6 months – 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
TO APPLY // Submit your resume via the link provided and let us know Malakye is where you found it!