Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst (SAP BusinessObjects)
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Quiksilver is in search of an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
Working in a global, fast paced environment, as part of the business intelligence team in US head office the successful candidate will be responsible for managing reporting requests and requirements with a focus on retail and Ecommerce. The Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst will interact regularly with internal business customers to capture and understand reporting and data service requests, they will help define and clarify requirements, propose, define, and develop appropriate solutions, and provide feedback to the reporting team. They will perform quality review of developed solutions and ensure proper user acceptance.
• Understand business challenges and propose technical solutions that can help
• Analyze and identify key performance indicators
• Create technical design specifications and develop analytical reports
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and perform root cause analysis
• Assist in prioritization of reporting and data requests
• Work with key users to enhance their ad-hoc capabilities
• Help create and promote and environment of self-service capabilities
• Provide assistance with data management and data analysis activities
• Perform quality review of new and existing reporting solutions.
• Coordinate end user review and acceptance of the developed solutions
• Must work effectively with and for others to achieve company goals
• BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 3+ years in reporting and/or analysis role
• S trong knowledge of relational database applications (SQL Server) and OLAP based solutions (Micrososft SSAS)
• Working experience with end user Report design, development and implementation with a strong focus on SAP Business Objects and Tableau
• Good knowledge of SAP and POS retail systems, SalesForce knowledge is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to drive to deadlines, balancing multiple priorities, and ensuring quality standards
• E xcellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills
• Previous experience in retail industry preferred
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills with strong ability to multi-task and shift focus as necessary to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical resources. Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and functions across the business.
TO APPLY // Submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource, Malakye hooked you up!