Retail Store Planner
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardrider's Inc, home to Quiksilver, is in search of a Retail Planner to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
OVERALL SUMMARY //
• Responsible for sharing retail specific strategies and analytics that support building a retail assortment from the global product line that achieves the company’s financial goals for regional retail channel
• Represent the retail channel when seasonal strategies are set and owns the creation and execution of store clusters, localization plans, in store flow timing, replenishment and end-of season clearance
• Provide retail specific insights at the Regional Hindsight Meeting for given region
• Deliver retail sales forecast for region in partnership with Head of Retail
• Provide regional input during the setting of globalization targets and channel specific strategies
• Review and updates store groups and store clusters as necessary
• Provide regional retail insights and market intelligence during the creation of the line plan
• Build localization plans and identifies regional assortment needs
• Determine retail new flow timing for the season
• Build the seasonal allocation plan for their region
• Provide forecast and orders during buy process
• Direct allocation team regarding new flow releases, replenishment, and transfers
• Monitor store inventory levels weekly & directs unit increases or decreases based on business performance and capacity
• Provide weekly reporting on store performance including sales, margin, unit inventory, weeks on hand/supply
• Based on direction from Product Management and Merchandise planning, executes price changes, markdowns and end of season clearance activities to achieve financial goals
• Manage inventory builds for new store openings
• Execute inventory clearance activities for store closings
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS //
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highest level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive and assertive in follow-through with colleagues and business partners.
• The ability to collaborate and influence others.
• The ability to apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise business communication.
• The ability to speak in front of groups of varying sizes and levels within the company.
• The ability to manage ambiguous information.
• Effective time management and organization skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group, including a high degree of self direction.
• Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables and using functions such as sumif, vlookup, etc.
• Ability to build data files using Excel, Access, CSV, Text, and XML files.
TO APPLY // Please click the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource!