Trade Marketing Activation Specialist - Americas
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
The Trade Marketing Activation Specialist will be a key role in driving sell-through as they manage custom POS and Window requests for our Key Account and Specialty Doors - leveraging the current brand positioning and seasonal category focus. The person will report to the Marketplace Manager in Huntington Beach, CA. and will implement the Trade Strategy, contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives. They work with various marketing and sales departments to ensure resources and communications are delivered within an efficient timeline. They should have good planning skills, be process-driven and have the ability to anticipate workflow bottlenecks and develop a plan of action to prevent delays. This person may be asked to build presentations, complete some small visual edits to renderings as well as compile and finalize various Distro Lists.
• Execute the annual trade marketing plan while ensuring there is alignment and approval within sales and marketing management teams
• Produce trade related decks seasonally to the sales team, illustrating POS tools and their timelines
• Contribute to future trade marketing strategies
• Process all incoming fixture and custom marketing POS requests for Quiksilver, Roxy and DC (wholesale and key accounts)
• Oversee a high volume and variety of seasonal marketing print projects from inception to distribution
• Liaise between Design, Marketing and Sales Teams to create and maintain traffic schedules with efficient workflow
• Act as point person for all questions regarding project workflow, creative timelines, and expected deliverables
• Ensure that each stage of a project moves forward to timely and approved completion by monitoring job status, helping manage change requests, and resolving discrepancies
• Meet weekly with Marketing and Design teams to ensure priorities are set and deadlines are met
• Work with procurement team to approve proofs, organize delivery and installations (where relevant).
• Fully understand department job processes and procedures
• Performs other job related duties as requested
• Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing related studies
• 4+ years of GTM marketing experience, including delivering GTM strategies and operations
• Must possess ability to exercise independent judgment in analysis, problem solving and project management
• Excellent collaboration with cross functional partners.
• Highly competent in creating and driving process.
• Willingness to travel
• 3+ years of experience in traffic coordination within marketing or creative agency
• Previous Trade Marketing experience with an Apparel or Footwear company is a plus
• Previous Merchandising experience
• Be comfortable with Power Point, and the Adobe Suite for presentation and rendering edit requests