Ecommerce Customer Service & Operations Coordinator
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders Inc, home to Quiksilver, is in search of an Ecommerce Customer Service & Operations Coordinator to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Ecommerce Customer Service & Operations Coordinator will be based in the Boardriders Corporate office in Huntington Beach, CA and will report to the Director of Ecommerce Operations. This person will oversee the customer service program and order management, assist with promotions, oversee fraud/payment services, and provide general operational support and reporting for Ecommerce .
Customer Service Program Management–
• Act as the gatekeeper to our customer experience and ensure best in class delivery of customer service through all forms of communication – phone/email/chat/content/etc.
• Serve as a primary contact for the Customer Service Brand Specialist and assist with ongoing training.
• Provide direction to a 3rd party customer service provider for resolving customer escalation issues through appropriate means of appeasement and communications.
• Report on and monitor KPIs on a weekly basis and initiate changes to the program in an effort to provide the best experience.
• Develop and maintain process documentation related to the customer service program.
Order Management –
• Report on and monitor open orders to ensure the warehouse ships to customers within the allotted processing time.
• Manage any exceptions to the normal order processing and returns workflow in OMS and related systems.
• Serve as the primary contact within DTC for warehouse staff and/or IT in relation to open/aging orders, carrier/delivery exceptions, and return processing exceptions.
• Develop and maintain process documentation related to order management.
Promotion Management –
• Document promotional requests from internal and external departments, obtain appropriate approvals and execute promotions within the Ecommerce platform.
• Fraud & Payment Service Management –
• Monitor authorization and fraud KPIs.
• Communicate chargebacks to a 3rd party fraud screening provider.
Operational Support –
• Initiate and partner with the Director of Operations and Marketplace Manager on projects and initiatives that drive operational efficiencies and/or an enhanced customer experience.
• Develop, maintain, and publish regular analytics reports, included by not limited to: open orders reporting, monthly operational/customer service KPI reporting, etc.
• Communicate with warehouse staff, customer service representatives, the Ecommerce Team, and IT on a regular basis and as required to ensure timely resolution of site experience and customer/order issues.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service related position
• Organization skills and ability to take initiative while working in a fast-paced environment are a must.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
• Self-motivated with an ability to independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Experience in order/fulfillment management.
• Aptitude for learning Ecommerce systems such as OMS, WMS, and Business Intelligence.
• Demandware knowledge is a plus.
• Strong Analytical skills?to measure, manage, analyze and report on KPI's.
TO APPLY // Please click the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource!