Website Content Associate
- United States
- Huntginton Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardrider's is in search of a Website Content Associate to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc. is a leading action sports company. Through its brands Quiksilver, Roxy and DC Shoes, the Company designs and produces a broad line of apparel, footwear and technical equipment for Boardriders around the world.
The Website Content Associate will be responsible for managing the site content and product merchandising for the Quiksilver, Roxy and DC Shoes sites. The key focus of this position is to present the Boardrider brands as the best expression of the brand on the internet with the right mix of product merchandising and thoughtful site experience. This role is to be located in Huntington Beach, CA, will report into the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager, working closely with the ecom Buyers and online marketing teams, as well as the department Vice President. He / She will work cross-functionally with a variety of departments in the company both regionally and globally to manage the product assortment and content on site. This person will take on projects related to seasonal onsite product launches and site usability optimizations while partnering with the analytics team to ensure the site experience is effective in meeting sales goals.
This person will be responsible for merchandising the Quiksilver, Roxy and DC Shoes brand sites for North America including all aspects of merchandise presentation, including but not limited to the following:
• Product releases preparation, site navigation, and onsite marketing stories
• Managing merchandising product categories/shops based on seasonal deliveries and product selling, as well as New Arrival categories and assortments based on inventory deliveries.
• Leveraging site analytics to optimize customer experience through sorting rules, product/category placements and site navigation.
• Adapting the global marketing calendar and adjusting to accommodate regional needs to maximize revenue potential while partnering with the regional marketing team to execute online marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Managing the content set up of site creatives like home page carousels and category banners using the Demandware platform is also an area of responsibility for the Ecommerce Merchandiser.
• Partnering with development and IT team members to address issues related to product data or site usability.
• Supporting AB testing projects to drive the evolution of the site experience and optimize site KPI’s.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• Bachelor degree
• 2+ years prior Ecommerce merchandising
• Demandware knowledge or similar ecommerce platform
• Keen attention to detail with strong multi-tasking skills
• Result-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
• Self-motivated with an ability to independently research situations that require in depth investigation
• Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues all levels
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Experience with Omniture, Google Analytics, or other site analytics tools
• Experience with AB testing tools
TO APPLY // Apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource.