The Remote Consumer Support Representative possesses exceptional customer service skills, outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic, and is detail-oriented. The person is responsible for responding to our consumers through phone, chat, and email channels fulfilling order entry and status requests, product recommendations for all product lines, and technical expertise in 1 product line enabling technical support and warranty claim inquiries to be solved. This role reports to the Customer Service Manager. The person is to support all consumers and help drive the Direct to Consumer (DTC) business.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
Digital Team, Sales Operations, Inside and Outside Sales, IT, Product Development, Marketing, Product Management, Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing, and Finance.
• Provide outstanding phone, email & chat-based consumer support for all product lines ensuring retention, satisfaction, and driving the value of our products and services
• Consult with potential consumers to understand their needs; identify and suggest equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs
• Entering Consumer orders that may be received via phone, fax, or email
• Answer technical support and warranty claims for the Thule product line you have expertise with
• Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve issues with Direct to Consumer orders and products
• Respond professionally and in a timely manner to inquiries based on assigned skill sets
• Multitask between various software systems, problem resolution issues, and consumer inquiries
• Perform preliminary analysis on complex cases and resolve or transfer to the appropriate resource for resolution
• Keep knowledge current by participating in team meetings, utilizing Learning Management System & attending hands-on product training events
• Educate consumers on our brand story, product offers, and promotions
• Capability to work flexible hours as needed. Mandatory overtime required during peak season
• Provide structured and organized feedback to Customer Service management to represent the voice of the consumer and provide opportunities to solve new and repetitive problems experienced by our consumers
• Complete other duties as assigned by your manager