Sales Representative - British Columbia / Prairies Territory
- Helly Hansen Inc.
- British Columbia
- Richmond, British Columbia (CANADA)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Helly Hansen (www.hellyhansen.com) makes professional grade gear to help people stay and feel ALIVE! Our gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments.YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
We are looking for a high performing Sales Rep to sell, service, and grow Helly Hansen specialty retail accounts in British Columbia. S/he will travel up to 80% in BC and Prairies, working out of the Helly Hansen Richmond B.C. office when s/he is not on the road.
We provide a friendly, high energy, casual environment, competitive compensation (base plus bonus), a generous product discount, car allowance, comprehensive benefits package and employer RRSP contribution program.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Providing industry-leading sales service and support to specialty ski, sail, and outdoor retail accounts
• Developing new business opportunities within the B2B logo channel
• Traveling within the territory to build long-term relationships with existing and potential customers
• Proactively developing and executing a documented “go to market” plan for the territory, outlining full territory potential, short and mid-term prospect list, and new opportunities/ideas
• Providing merchandise and product knowledge support to key accounts located within the territory
The successful candidate will have:
• Sales rep and/or retail sales experience with specialty ski, outdoor and sailing (preferably selling outdoor apparel)
• Passion for the activities, products, and lifestyle that Helly Hansen represents
• University degree
• Willingness to go the extra mile to get things done and help retailers feel that we are easy to do business with
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• A high level of integrity and honesty
• Strong organizational skills and comfort with financials and numbers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
• Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.
Friendly, high energy, casual environment, competitive compensation (base plus bonus), generous product discount, car allowance, comprehensive benefits package and employer RRSP contribution program