US Marketing Specialist
- Helly Hansen Inc.
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Since 1877, Helly Hansen has continued to develop professional grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. By working with outdoor professionals, they have developed many first-to-market innovations including the first supple waterproof fabrics in 1877, the first fleece in 1960 and many more since. To help tell the stories of the brand, both past and present, Helly Hansen is looking for an exceptional Marketing Specialist in the US.
We provide a friendly, fast-paced environment, competitive pay, a generous product discount, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid coverage for employees and generous paid time off. For more about Helly Hansen and our products, please see: www.hellyhansen.com
Build awareness, engagement and strength of the Helly Hansen brand in the US with target consumers and provide support to the sales and marketing teams by positively impacting the sell-in and sell-through of Helly Hansen products.
Driving top notch programs through creative thinking that both maximize our marketing investment and impact in their respective channels.
• Thinking outside the box to create industry leading programs in branded and seasonal POS initiatives.
• Create rich social media initiatives with our partners to drive interaction and affinity for the Helly Hansen brand.
• Create strong content to uplift and reinforce the Helly Hansen brand on its social media channels.
• Work with Helly Hansen Sales Reps to develop best-in-class sell in format, both at regional shows and showrooms.
Responsible for the key marketing initiatives driving specialty sell- through.
• Drive seasonal POS programs, with ownership of how the Helly Hansen brand appears on the shop floor of our specialty retail partners.
• Develop large window graphics or wraps for top specialty locations each season.
• Plan, grow, and full program ownership of the Helly Hansen Viking influencer program - communicating with key shop staff to push them as Helly experts and drive on floor sell through.
• Coordinate retailer staff training programs and initiatives.
• Develop one sheets and sales tools based on sales rep needs.
• Coordinate local print of buyer’s guides including customization of pricing additions, proofing and tabs.
• Utilize seasonal brand messaging within plans and channels, bringing the message to the forefront in the US market.
• Social Media: support central & regional social media objectives and initiatives via local activity. Operate the day to day posts and interaction from the US region.
• Interface with sports marketing ambassadors on a day to day basis to drive digital content.
• Organize, maintain and plan the marketing sample line for sports marketing use.
• Plan and run key retailer sales initiatives and contests to drive sell through.
• Assist with National Trade Show & US sales launch prep and execution.
• Maintaining the Helly Hansen brand image throughout the online sector. Suggesting improvements, adjustments and actions taken on our digital appearance.
• Supporting local marketing events within the Pacific Northwest.
Experience / Skills Required:
• Passion for the outdoors, skiing and/or sailing, and the Helly Hansen brand (experience in the outdoor apparel/gear industry is preferred)
• 1-2 years of marketing experience
• Superior communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with strong work ethic and initiative
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and basic skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to travel 15-20% (mostly within the US). The rest of the time would consist of working in Seattle, WA 3-4 days per week, and in Sumner, WA 1-2 days per week.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Bonus: Skilled with a camera and content production.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Helly Hansen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide a friendly, fast-paced environment, competitive pay, a generous product discount, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid coverage for employees and generous paid time off.