Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU'RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU'RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking a Key Holder for its Breckenridge, CO retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) that provides great benefits: 100%-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, 4% RRSP employer contribution (after three month probationary period), and 15 days of paid time off per year. We provide salary pay plus bonus opportunities. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Opening and closing the store while executing specific processes and procedures.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Delivering on personal sales targets
• Leading team members
• Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining high retail standards
• Assisting customers with purchases.
• Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products.
• Exemplifying a 'Customer First' mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a smaller retail store where one-on-one interaction with the customer is the norm.
• A flexible and dependable schedule that allows availability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, holidays, and occasionally powder days.
• The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
• A motivated self-starter driven to succeed.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high level customer experience to multiple clients and be able to train team members to the best of their ability.
• A passion for the outdoors.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply, please send your resume through Malakye.com
For more information on Helly Hansen and our product offerings, visit our website at www.hellyhansen.com.
Retail Store Key Holder
|Required Experience:||1 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago