If you are a passionate fan of the outdoors and Helly Hansen gear, we want to hear from you.
Helly Hansen, a leading manufacturer of high performance outdoor clothing, is looking for a motivated, creative, “self starter” Retail Marketing Coordinator, North America with a passion for the outdoor industry. You will work at our US headquarters in Sumner, WA. Your job will be to drive the implementation of the retail commercial calendar and: coordinate the region’s store traffic driving initiatives, implementation of product launches, monitor and deliver the in-store marketing material/content implementation/change out, consumer loyalty programs, and ensure alignment with e-com.
This role will work with local marketing teams and partnerships to implement strategies and initiatives.
We provide a dynamic international setting, a fun, high-energy environment, competitive pay, large product discount, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid medical and dental coverage for employees, 401(k) with employer match, and generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
You will report to the Regional Retail Manager. Specific responsibilities will include:
Traffic-driving expert -
• Execution of retail commercial calendar as related to the position (creating and delivering in-store assets, marketing initiatives). Creates tools to manage calendars and effectiveness of initiatives.
• Development and deployment of traffic driving initiatives and strategy unique to each store and market.
• Create and manage in-store events by partnering with local store management.
• Manage retail store advertising initiatives and email marketing platform. Promote store events and traffic driving initiatives using available tools, social media presence, and CRM.
• Develop and maintain retail loyalty program.
• Connects organizational initiatives with local partners, influencers, and markets to establish a store in its community and drive local traffic and shopping.
• Organize and lead outside marketing and sales events such as boat shows and ski shows.
• Partner with various charities and organizations.
• Ensure all printed, published, and digital communications adhere to the strict brand guidelines.
• Manages entire lifecycle of retail marketing initiatives from concept development, briefing graphic designs, ensuring production of materials are to spec, and deployment of assets are timely and effective.
• Ensures marketing budgets of stores are maintained, effective, and appropriated without planned overspend.
Visual merchandising and in-store experience expert -
• Manage development, timely delivery, and execution of in-store visual elements including window campaigns, POP, seasonal, and campaign elements in alignment with retail commercial
• Ensure excellent VM standards throughout the channel through in-store visits and use of available tools.
• Responsible for maintaining the “atmosphere” of the retail stores at an exceptional level.
• Manage development and delivery of “customer experience “elements throughout the retail channel and brief teams/partners on new concepts to be tested in store environments.
• Assists and provides feedback with product and visual merchandising teams with planograms and in-store merchandising displays.
• Extrapolates global retail marketing and visual merchandising initiatives into local regional needs and creates and executes plan for deployment.