f you are a passionate fan of the outdoors and Helly Hansen gear, we want to hear from you.
Helly Hansen, a leading manufacturer of high performance outdoor clothing, is looking for a motivated, creative, “self starter” US Key Account Marketing & Merchandising with experience in the outdoor industry.
You will work at both our US headquarters in Sumner, WA and in Seattle, WA.
Your job will be to build the awareness and strength of the Helly Hansen brand in the US through strong brand storytelling, become the #1 ski brand in the US and the #1 sail brand in the US and provide support to Sales by positively impacting the sell-in and sell-through of HH products.
We provide a dynamic international setting, a fun, high-energy environment, competitive pay, large product discount, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid medical and dental coverage for employees, 401(k) with employer match, and generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
You will report to the US Marketing Manager. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Track, evolve and manage Key Account co-op programs to provide year over year increases in key metrics and tell the HH story through co-op marketing channels.
• Integrate industry leading digital program with key account partners’ website as well as marketing channels.
• Develop and execute each key account’s in store presence including graphics and imagery to tell the Helly Hansen brand story and drive seasonal campaigns at the shop floor level.
• Identify, recommend and develop account specific content telling the Helly Hansen brand story in the Key Account’s digital channels.
• Support sales and marketing in seasonal launch meetings and prelines with Key Accounts.
• Present future season marketing plans to Key Accounts and taking focused meetings around the sales launch with their marketing team to solidify marketing plans.
• Seasonal delivery of product copy, imagery and video content to match KA seasonal assortment for online sales. Also delivering assets and packages of content to build agreed upon co-op campaigns.
• Form and deploy training tools and sales contests for Key Account staff to learn about the Helly Hansen brand as well as the product assortment they carry to generate sell through.
• Lead Helly Hansen’s key account search word marketing, managing the budget and driving the program to achieve metrics exceeding the market norm. Align products for seeding to review programs and enhanced content.
• Digital store walks of Key Account sites to maintain Helly Hansen marketplace, brand appearance, manage content and identify opportunities.
• Manage 3rd party merchandisers and events teams for in store training and special events at the Key Accounts.
• Plan, staff and execute local events with Key Accounts to drive marketing and sales both at the store level as well as offsite at KA events.
• Manage Sales Support and Co-Op Key Account Budgets.
• Booth Planning, Merchandising for National Trade Shows.
• Creating sales tools for sales reps and wholesale accounts via Excel and Digital Buyer’s Guide.
• Marketing execution fully integrated with Product and Sales initiatives within the region.
• Working with / within Central Marketing’s Brand & Seasonal strategies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Has a passion for the outdoors, skiing and/or sailing.
• 3 – 5 years combined marketing experience.
• A BA/BS Degree (preferably with a Marketing focus).
• Strong operational knowledge of marketing tools and tactics and the skills to align resources to achieve objectives.
• Project Management
• Presentation Skills
• Sales experience / Sales Oriented POV
• Experience working with a global consumer products brand and in the Outdoor Industry is preferred.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
To apply please click the external application button and let us know you found it on Malakye.
If you need help applying call (800) 585-3084 Option 3
Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.
Key Account Marketing & Merchandising
|Required Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago