Join the Pacific Manufacturing team! We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to build our community and create demand for Tailored Union, as well as a women’s specific athletic sock line we will be launching the second quarter of this year. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial at heart and thrive in less structured environments while building out structure. This position will drive the strategy, execution, and increase engagement with our customers across all social media platforms and email outreach for both brands. Actively seek and build relationships with new content creators, ambassadors and influencers, fostering the community across digital channels, including Instagram, Facebook, establishing Facebook groups, YouTube and other relevant channels. In addition to organic social media this position will drive our DTC Email strategy, maintaining a forward-looking calendar and creating the copy. The primary goal for this position is to further create a community for both brands that is providing our customers value outside of the products we provide. This position will work closely with the creative director to ensure that the brand’s voice and vision is consistent; work with Sales to incorporate our retail partners, as well as our 3rd party paid digital team.
About Tailored Union:
Tailored Union sets themselves apart with designs that focus on merging form and function. We have built our collections around meticulously composed socks that feature a high needle count and premium cotton for a custom-fit feel that’s bespoke in all the right ways. We advocate a diverse range of designers for limited runs of collaborative collections, who inspire a range of individual styles and continue to set the standards for us. We believe everyone’s outfits should start with their socks.
• Build a community around each brand while growing and expanding social media presence and engagement.
• Responsible for the scheduling and posting of all content onto all social media platforms while maintaining all direct messages across all platforms.
• Track, measure and analyze user engagement and conversions
• Work with our creative director on our content creation schedule including but not limited to our promotional calendar, including discounts, gifts with purchase, and free shipping offers as needed throughout the year.
• Collaborate with our creative director to ensure copy, graphics and audience are aligned.
• Provide direction, calendar, and copy for our DTC email flow, establish customer tiers, testing, VIP programs, reporting and optimization.
• Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
• Establish and maintain FB groups for both brands and continue to build our presence on Youtube for our Activewear line.
• Develop CGC programs with both our wholesale and DTC customers.
• Refine our micro-influencer program and build relationships and networks with bloggers, journalists and industry influencers.
• Manage KPI and monthly analytics across social media platforms
• Work with our Digital marketing team to strategize, create, and manage special campaigns around holidays, promotions, or new product launches.
• Work with our internal sales teams to create opportunities and initiatives to achieve revenue targets and ongoing cost efficiencies.
• Work with team in analyzing and report on the success of paid ad placements and campaigns using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, social media dashboards, and other tools
• Stay up to date with latest technologies and best practices.
• Go getter attitude.
• Experience running branded social media accounts.
• Experience creating seasonal and promotional programs throughout all digital platforms.
• Self-starting and entrepreneurial at heart to work within a less structured environment.
• Experience with developing email marketing campaigns.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Team Player.
• Passionate about fashion and fitness is a plus.
• Design skills are a plus.
• You’re eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are receptive to feedback, and excited to hone your skills.
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit resume and intro through Malakye.