For our European headquarters in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a
DTC System's Specialist (m/f/d)
Reporting to the DTC Operations Manager,Â you will be responsible for allÂ store business systems, processes, and operational communications for Burton's European Flagship, Outlet and Partner stores as well as being the regional omnichannel lead between these stores and regional ecommerce. This position supports Store Teams, IT, Finance, Ecommerce and Inventory Allocation/Management Teams as well as third-party technology providers with a focus on helping our stores and website to deliver exceptional omnichannel consumer experience. This person will oversee the initial implementation of new Brick & Mortar retail and omnichannel systems as well as manage the day to day use of all existing ones and will closely work together with the Global DTC Operations team.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU?
• Responsible for day-to-day operations for Brick & Mortar technology, systems, and hardware including the Retail PRO Point of Sale Systems, the Omni-Channel Dashboard and Operations (Buy Online, Ship From Store, etc.), Product Data (material management), and Payment Gateways, and any new technologies introduced to our stores
• Responsible for writing regional requirements, implement, train and document the Newstore POS system in all existing European stores
• Leading the regional implementation of omnichannel functionality and operational excellence in between Brick & Mortar and E-Commerce such as the Burton Loyalty Program, Ship-From-Store, Endless Aisle, Buy Online Pick Up In Store, Return In Store etc.
• Main point of contact for European stores regarding all store operational procedures and business system functionality.
• Work with 3rdÂ party business system vendors to manage all store accounts, troubleshoot and resolve system issues, and implement upgrades.
• Responsible for all operational communication to Brick & Mortar store teams and general management of all store operation questions
• Work with regional Retail Manager and DTC Operations Manager to train store teams as well as develop and maintain system's knowledge and excellence in all stores
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
• Bachelor or Master's degree in economics, operations management or similar
• Previous operations management and/or retail management experience
• Comfortability understanding and communicating retail store technology and workflows
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as excellent project management skills
• Strong Excel skills and aptitude with numbers
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively with flexibility to shift focus/priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Charismatic team player motivated to work cross functionally
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• A strategic position at the global market leader in the snowboard & snowboard lifestyle industry
• Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities
• Working as part of a multinational team, located in the heart of the Alps
• Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experienceÂ min. grossÂ â?¬ 35.000 p.a.
Are you the right candidate? Send us your application and join the Burton Family!