For Burton's European headquarters in Innsbruck we are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives to help set a new standard in customer satisfaction servicing Burton.com and Performer Program customers.
Customer Service Representative | Winter Season 2020/2021
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
• Assist customers with product, order and warranty questions via phone, email and chat
• Establish and maintain professional one on one relationships with customers and internal partners
• Work alongside the Burton E-Commerce and Product Service teams to share knowledge and customer feedback
• Guide and educate customers about Burton, Analog, and anon product lines
• Create, post, translate and proof-read support content for burton.com
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
• A passion for snowboarding with an in-depth product knowledge
• Outdoor industry knowledge with previous experience in customer service is highly regarded
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; fluent in other EU languages is a strong plus
• A positive attitude, detail-oriented and capability to work independently while maintaining a "team and customer first" mindset
• The ability to work a flexible and fast paced environment
• Well organized, time efficient and multi-tasking ability
• Unique and challenging position
• International environment, vivid atmosphere
• An enthusiastic team sharing the love for snowboarding and the great outdoors
• Competitive, rewarding compensation package depending on your qualifications and experience min. gross â?¬ 28.000 p.a.
Are you the right candidate? Send us your application and
join the Burton Family!