Snowboarding is a social sport, and as part of this team, you will be the direct connection between customers and our brand in your local community.Â We are passionate about riding, knowledgeable about our products, and above all, excited to share this passion and expertise with our customers.Â Our stores are designed to tell our compelling brand story, while offering a welcoming environment to experienced riders, beginners to the sport, and newcomers to the brand and lifestyle alike.
We are looking for a qualified Full-Time Keyholder. As aÂ Keyholder, you will be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits.
What You Get to Do:
• Provide a superior customer experience for all Burton guests
• Support management in daily operations (opening & closing the store) and achieving store sales
• Contribute to sales goals by leading the team in sales results
• Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, and following merchandising plans.
• Comply with all Burton procedures in meeting sales goals and protecting company assets
• Take an active role in coaching, teaching, training, and developing team employees
• Staying up to date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales, and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Â What You Will Bring to the Team:
• 1-2 years of Keyholder or sales lead experience or an equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired
• 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment
• A positive, outgoing personality to bring the Burton passion to top levels
• Strong operational, organizational, and analytical skills
• Excellent customer service skillsÂ
Strong knowledge and background of snowboarding products and their application
Ability to proficiently operate aÂ Windows basedÂ system, NewStore POS system experience preferred
Passion for prototyping new ways of doing things, drive to challenge oneself, and a willingness to learn
Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention
Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising
Continually able to walk up and down staircase, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items
Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
Ability to safely lift boxes up to 50lbs
Comfortable climbing ladders
Comfortable with wearing a mask for entire shift