As the Head of Global Cybersecurity for Burton, you'll play the lead role in keeping Burton's commercial and information systems safe and protected. Ensure leadership of Cybersecurity at Burton including the monitoring, detection, coordinated response and management of security incidents and cyber security threats to protect Burton information assets, reputation and prevent financial loss.Â Lead the implementation of the overall Burton information security strategy related to cyber security defense, operations. Manage associated programs, develop and implement required processes, procedures and tools.Â Report qualified information about actual cyber threats to the senior management and stakeholders. Enable informed and consistent risk decisions and establish sustainable security capabilities to support business strategies in an efficient and effective way.
What You'll Get To Do:
Complete oversight and management of Burton Cyber Security Operations:
• Define, develop and implement global cyber security operations and programs in line with Burton information security strategy.
• Provide real time response to cyber events; be accountable of the security incident management from identification through remediation; create and customize the incident workflow and response plan; define and track threat escalation criteria.
• Manage day to day security monitoring, detection, analyses and response to threat indicators, malicious activities from security systems and intelligence.
• Ensure security detection, protection, response, and recovery standards, processes and procedures are up-to-date, maintained and followed.
• Responsible for recommending, configuring, operating, maintaining and enhancing relevant security systems and tools globally, based on contextual information and current threat landscape.
• Provide to global project and operational teams security advice, guidance, technical expertise and risk analysis as well as support with remediation requirements.
• Establish key security performance indicators that ensure proper service delivery and continuous Security Operations service improvements.
• Define metrics, gather and regularly report to the Director of Infrastructure, VP of IT and identified stakeholders on risks and cyber security threats, as well as state, maturity and value derived from the Security Operations services.
• Liaise with other teams regarding information security & risk management, architecture & infrastructure management as well as business functions to ensure threat indicators are rated by severity and responded to in a manner consistent with the threat.
What You'll Bring To The Team:
• 10+ years of working experience, 5 of those years with Information Security management.
• Demonstrated senior leadership skills in a matrix organization
• Experienced IT leader or Corporate Information (or IT) Security Officer with broad and in-depth technical, analytical and conceptual skills
• Experience in reporting to and communicating with C-level management (with and without IT background, with and without in depth risk management background) on information risk topics
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate information risk-related concepts to technical as well as nontechnical audiences, and to audiences with a risk management profile as well as those with a less outspoken risk management profile.
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of general IT application technology, systems and management processes