AtBurton, wearea purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doingit!Bringingpeopletogether, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiencesis how we ride together everyday.
Burton's benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment,ride days,casual work environment, and many more...
Manages the presentation of regional digital content with a customer-first mindset. As a Merchandiser on the eCommerce team,you'llbe responsible for driving increased conversion rates and revenue per visitor by delivering an efficient, memorable shopping experience derived from analytical data and KPI analysis. This ideal candidate is a forward thinker who can identify impactful insights and translate these learnings into actions, while possessing a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
What You Get To Do:
• Optimize website layout, marketing content, navigation,featuresand functionality based on analysis of identified key performance indicators, product performance and customer data to drive conversion and margin.
• Implement effective web merchandising strategies, including product categorization, product sequencing, promotions, product page optimization, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
• Maintain and optimize site search, ensuring product names, keywords and attributes are searchable in all regional languages.
• Maintain and manage user generated content to optimize product conversion and increase user engagement metrics.
• Create, update, and maintain regional Web content in content management system, monitor content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate.
• Execute seasonal product launches.
• Collaborate with Global Merchandising and Marketing teams in developing regionally relevant, compelling merchandising themes and storytelling for each season and across categories to feature trends, marketing initiatives and promotions.
• Leverage cross-functional partnerships to constantly improve the Burton.com experience, find ways to improve processes to make the site more customer focused, and ensure the website experience is cohesive to all other areas of the Burton brand.
• Collaborate with Marketing and E-Commerce Leads on the marketing materials and ensure compliance with updated brand and style guidelines.
• Constantly advocate for the Customer and represent the business needs of Burton andAnon'sDirect to Consumer team.
• Remain customer-obsessed in all aspects of the job - looking for opportunities to remove existing friction points in the online journey, customer product discovery process, and ultimately enhancing consumer engagement and conversion.
• Leverage an intense curiosity to learn eCommerce Merchandising best practices.
• Leverage that expertise to implement global web merchandising guidelines with regional nuance and local expertise within region.
• Help create weekly and monthly performance reporting and KPI analysis making strategic recommendations based on results.
What You'll Bring To The Team:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, 2-3 years of web merchandising experience or an equivalent combination or education/experience.
• Prior retail experience desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-readingskills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with project management experience.
• Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product management, web developers, merchants, and product development teams.
• Ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of the organization. Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills.
• Basic HTML and CSS familiarityrequired
• Preference given to candidates with Sales Force Commerce Cloud platformexperience
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington.
If living in Burlington is not an option, we are absolutely open to candidates living in/working from other locations (in the US). In this scenario, we would expect the person hired to generally be available during eastern time zone hours.