Hiring now for starting dates in September and October 2021!!
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
You will be eligible for the Burton Guide Incentive Program. Basecamp Guide Team members have the opportunity to earn $300 a month in MSRP Gear Credit. You will also have the opportunity to earn a $300 bonus for staying on through the first 3 months after your start date. An additional $1,000 will be awarded for staying through the end of the season!
Burton is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable full-time customer Guide to help set a new standard in customer satisfaction servicing Burton.com, Flagship store and Performer Program customers.
What You Get To Do:
• Service and attract customers by helping customers with product, order and warranty questions via the following channels: Phone, Email, Chat, and at times Face-to-Face
• Guide and educate customers about the Burton, Analog, and anon product lines
• Work alongside the Burton E-Commerce and Flagship Store teams to share knowledge, training and customer feedback
• Establish professional one on one relationships with customers and internal partners
What You'll Bring to the Team:
• Must be familiar with a variety of concepts, procedures, and practices inrelationshipto the outdoor and snowboarding industries
• Snowboard industry experienced is highly regarded. 1-2 years of employment experience in a call center, customer service or comparable industry related service environment is also is required
• Experience with order management programs along with customer service software is preferred
• Must have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, and work independently while maintaining a "team and customer first" mindset
• The ability to work a flexible shift in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands is required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must to assist a wide range of varying customer types
• Strong initiative and adaptability is required to be able to juggle several different duties at once, while never losing sight of excellent service
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Nights and weekends required during the peak part of the season.