We are looking for a qualified seasonal sales and marketing assistant.As sales and marketing assistant you will work directly with the Area Manager(s) to support Burton regionally as a consumer centric, digital first, retailer of the future. Sales and Marketing assistants will bring a passion for the sport and culture to dealer and customer facing events. You will interact with all divisions of Burton, and our wholesale partners.
What You Get to Do:
• Work with Area managers to help implement best in class standards for retail merchandising, digital marketing support and event execution.
• Contribute to all aspects of the wholesale sell in process, including, but not limited to; sample management, showing prep, product presentation, follow up, order entry, and order review.
• Stay up to date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales, and company-wide events - truly becoming a well rounded resource to Burton's customer and dealer base.
• The sales & marketing assistant is responsible for showroom readiness, and storage area organization.
• Engage with, educate and motivate dealer sales staff on all categories through product demos, showings, clinics, regular visits, and regional events.
• Represent the company and brands in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards the accounts, and the consumer.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
• 1-3 years of retail, B2B sales, and/or marketing experience, preferably in a comparable position.
• A positive, outgoing personality to embody Burton's brand values, attitude and ethos.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong knowledge and background of snowboarding products and their application.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to proficiently operate aWindows based operatingsystem.
• Passion for prototyping new ways of doing things, drive to challenge oneself, and a willingness to learn.
• Ability to work a dynamic schedule, including when necessary nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
• Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising.
• Continually able to walk up and down staircases, carrying boxes, product, and other related items.
• Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, cleaning, etc.
• Ability to safely lift boxes up to 50lbs.