Starting in Fall 2021 we are currently looking for a:
Planning & Allocation Specialist (m/f/d)
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
• Analysing fast and slow-moving inventory by evaluating KPI benchmarks frequently (sell through, stock to sales, inventory turn, margin) to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding targets throughout the season
• Help improve forecast quality based on your knowledge of inventory turns and demand.
• Maintaining sustainable processes with regards to product allocation to all European B2C brick and mortar channels
• Develop and build processes that aid in both ad hoc and long-term decision making in terms of discounting strategies, inventory liquidation and other reactive actions
• Outlet merchandising, assortment planning and allocation for both brick and mortar, and digital outlets
• Identifying business opportunities by analysing sales and managing inventory transfers between stores (outlet business), stock categories (wholesale stock) and other regions.
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Sales, Operations, Supply chain, or a related field
• Experience in merchandise planning and allocation within an international organization, ideally in an omni channel environment
• Demonstration of project management skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills are a necessity
• Strong Excel skills and aptitude with numbers. Ideally you have had experience with demand planning tools such as Infor M3 Cloudsuite, Demand Planner, Halo BI, or other
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively with flexibility to shift focus/priorities
• Fluency in English is required, any additional language is a plus
• A strategic position at the global market leader in the snowboard & snowboard lifestyle industry
• Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities
• Working as part of a multinational team, located in the heart of the Alps
• Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experiencemin. gross â?¬ 32.000 p.a.
We are looking forward to receiving your English CV and cover letter online at jobs.burton.com!