Vans: Be a Part of the Original
It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people Paul Van Doren
Vans is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
1. We are determined.
2. We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
3. We are inclusive.
4. We are expressive and fun.
5. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the worlds largest apparel and footwear company, comprised of more than 25 brands. We are leaders in global footwear, apparel and accessories, available in more than 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, VF and Vans take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individuals pursuit of growth to achieve future goals. In order to prioritize career growth within our company, Vans offers courses on topics such as leadership, communication, collaboration and technical skills to ensure our employees are self-motivated and fulfilled with our rapidly growing business.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Senior Finance Analyst: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As the Senior Finance Analyst, you will perform periodic financial planning, forecasting, and reporting in support of the North America business. You will analyze business reports, identify trends, and report on findings, including making recommendations to business partners. The role will interact regularly with all levels of personnel within Vans North America as well as partners across VF Finance.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Lead the monthly P&L and Balance Sheet forecast process for the US Wholesale Business. Partner across the organization to align on required changes and ensure they are accurately reflected in the monthly submission. Coordinate the consolidation and load of North America Financials.
2. Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and support the Strategic Planning cycle.
3. Deliver actionable and timely ad-hoc analysis and reporting to help drive informed decision making.
4. Support North America and Global Operations teams at Vans HQ.
5. Streamline reporting and planning processes. Develop enhanced analytics to drive root cause understanding of key business drivers and trends.
6. Partner with Accounting team on month-end close: review general ledger accounts, prepare reclass and accrual journal entries as necessary
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years
Proficient computer skills (Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Experience with SAP and COGNOS a plus
Ability to communicate and partner with individuals across all levels of the business
Ability to make sound business decisions independently
Possess a natural sense of curiosity and willingness to ask questions and dig in
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Ability to synthesize data and communicate a clear story to diverse audiences
Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Educational/ Position Requirements:
A Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting or related field and a minimum of 5 years general management experience in the Finance field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Experience working in the Consumer Products or Retail industry is a plus
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
Vans Senior Financial Analyst
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago