Vans: Be a Part of the Original
It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people Paul Van Doren
Vans is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive. We are expressive and fun. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, one of the worlds largest apparel and footwear companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. As we continue to expand, VF and Vans take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individuals pursuit of growth to achieve future goals driven by our brand purpose.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate an environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Director of Site Experience and Analytics: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
Here at Vans, our purpose is to enable creative expression - and inspire youth culture - by celebrating and encouraging the Off the Wall attitude that comes from expressing your true self. This person is a thoughtful leader driven by transparency, empathy, and open-mindedness. In this role, this individual will lead the personalization, web analytics, and site experience team to deliver meaningful insights surrounding our consumers experiences throughout their journey.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Your diverse experiences and background enable you to provide a unique perspective to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive and value differing points of view. You hire, develop, and support a team that reflects our global consumer population.
2. Your deep understanding of the consumer journey leads the team to create and execute the end-to-end vision and strategy for personalization into the consumer journey.
3. As a leader, you have a consumer-first mindset. You seek to understand our consumers wants and needs.Through partnerships and prioritization, build a plan to ensure our web experiences exceed our consumers expectation
4. Lead the team to deliver web analytics across the entire Vans.com experience and manage agency partners that contribute to those reports
5. You understand the importance of continuous learning and develop use cases for advanced analytics and machine learning
6. You own the management of additional data sources (3rd Party) for use in analytics, consumer insights, and experiences.
7. Your in-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, and various analytic tools enable critical insights into our product and marketing efforts.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience 10+ years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
⏵ A Bachelors degree in Analytics, Business Management, related field and a minimum ofyears general management experience in the field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
⏵ Experience working in the
⏵ Deep understanding of digital brand experiences
⏵ Excellent relationship management, communication and presentation skills
⏵ Naturally collaborative, with the ability to grow and leverage relationships at all levels
⏵ Ability to manage high-profile projects
⏵ Strong verbal and written communication skills
⏵ Passion for and strong understanding of Vans cultural pillars
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
⏵ Travel by air and overnight, as required of time.
⏵ Lifting and/or bending 20lbs of weight.