Vans: Be a Part of the Original
It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people Paul Van Doren
Vans is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
1. We are determined.
2. We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
3. We are inclusive.
4. We are expressive and fun.
5. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, one of the worlds largest apparel and footwear companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. As we continue to expand, VF and Vans take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individuals pursuit of growth to achieve future goals driven by our brand purpose.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate an environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Coordinator Ecommerce Marketing: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As the eCommerce Marketing Coordinator, you will support important marketing initiatives through our email and ecommerce platforms and directly drive consumer affinity that leads to transactions. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to partner and collaborate closely with the Manager of eCommerce Marketing as well key stakeholders throughout the business. Your day-to-day will have the important responsibility to coordinate online marketing efforts to increase sales and conversions through aspirational promotions in marketing channels and through creative for Vans.com. You will serve as a trusted partner who is adaptable and capable of balancing many projects at once without losing integrity of your work. These include supporting the merchandising team to achieve the goals and needs of the eCommerce department, as well as working with the brand team to make sure the Vans voice is accurately and authentically represented.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Manage the eCommerce GTM (Go To Market) calendars in coordination with all stakeholders.
2. Oversee and respond to all affiliate marketing, re-targeting and paid search campaign and administrative needs.
3. Build monthly content execution document (Links, Stories, Lifecycle, etc) in partnership with merchandisers and personalization teams.
4. Generate and submit all creative requests to creative services team for all department creative and copy needs.Track to ensure timely delivery for both US and Canada businesses.
5. Generate website reporting and marketing channel performance and review analysis of sales, promotions and programs to make recommendations for improvement.
6. Manage the email marketing send process, including creative acquisition, approval routing, ESP build process, testing, and deployment.
7. Conduct ongoing competitive research, reports weekly.
8. Your diverse experiences and background enable you to provide a unique perspective to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive and value differing points of view.
Skills for Success:
⏵ Years of Related Professional Experience: 3 -5 years
⏵ 1-2 years of previous on-line marketing or eCommerce experience required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
⏵ Previous exposure to Google Analytics, Coremetrics Analytics, Salesforce, and Linkshare Programs highly desired.
⏵ Experience with affiliate programs and email deployment a plus
⏵ Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
⏵ Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML highly desired
⏵ Familiarity with IBM Websphere Commerce helpful
⏵ Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
⏵ Ability to build strong cross departmental working relationships
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
⏵ Some (minimal) travel to conferences may be required
⏵ Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs, depending on need.