Merchandise Coordinator, DC Shoes
- DC Shoes, Inc.
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders Inc is in search of a Merchandise Coordinator, DC Shoes to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
As the Merchandise Coordinator for DCShoes, you will be an important part in supporting the Americas merchandise team. You are someone who is passionate about product and has genuine interest on the latest trends in the retail. Your daily tasks will include managing samples, building reports, and analyzing data across all categories. The Merchandise Coordinator will have a strong understanding of prioritization of tasks, able to meet various deadlines, and is obsessively organized. A successful candidate will also have strong communication skills as you will be involved with different cross-functional teams and projects.
• Assist Americas merchandising team on various projects and duties requested throughout each season
• Receive, manage, and organize all samples for merchandising team, product showrooms, and meetings
• Enter and accurately manage all data input in PLM for footwear, apparel, and accessories categories
• Create and analyze monthly/seasonal/ad-hoc data and business reports
• Build and maintain merchandise tools including overviews, line sheets, one-pagers, and visual line plans
• Manage validation and accuracy checks for global and regional catalog process
• Assist in set up/tear down and prepare tools for line reviews, pre-lines, and various presentations
• Attend global and regional cross-functional team meetings with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Planning
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• At least one year of related work experience with product and samples
• Proficient in Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Work, and PowerPoint
• Critical attention to detail, ability to analyze data, and to extract key findings
• Strong understanding in prioritization of tasks, meeting deadlines, and time management
• Ability to work in a team environment with strong verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Fashion/Design, or Merchandising preferred
• PLM, Salesforce, Keynote, and Adobe Illustrator experience a plus
TO APPLY //
Please submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know you found it on Malakye!