DC Shoes Brand Marketing Lead, Americas
- DC Shoes, Inc.
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
DC Shoes is searching for an Americas Brand Marketing Lead that will strategically lead the Americas region in elevating the DC brand and driving connection with our consumer and the marketplace. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader and dynamic team builder who is able to work collaboratively across functional teams and departments. Candidate must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively, develop ideas across functions, and articulate the vision of the brand, both internally and externally. Position will be located in the Huntington Beach Headquarters and report into the Head of Global Brand Marketing, DC Shoes.
• Build and own the Regional Marketing Plan, managing all aspects and delivering value and effective ROI
• Day-to-day steering of varied consumer and marketplace activations across multiple regions
• Define required analyses and reporting of regional campaigns
• Identify, explore and implement new marketing opportunities and methods
• Develop and manage annual cross-region budget
• Definition of relevant marketing channels per country (e.g., specialized media) and definition of:
o Conduction of a trade marketing activation plan in cooperation with local sales teams
o Management of local marketing teams
o Support to country marketing managers in building country marketing plan
o Media plan
o Local PR strategy
o Sponsorship opportunities
• Identify opportunities to bring Regional Marketing Plan to life through innovative activations and partnerships
• Develop and implement integrated and well aligned omni-channel Go to Market strategy
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Retail Team / Marketing Ops / Brand/ DMMs).
• Communicate the integrated plans and tactics both internally and externally while providing a high level of support
• 7+ years of experience in marketing activation
• 4 + years of team building and leadership
• Strong project and budget management, planning, and prioritization skills
• Good understanding of brand universe
• Ability to drive a cross-channel strategy
• Strong understanding of local specificities in the region
• Previous experience managing global/regional resources
• Proven understanding of retail needs with a focus on product presentation, merchandising, and enhancing sell-through