Digital Creative - DC Shoes
- DC Shoes, Inc.
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders Inc, home to DC SHOES, is in search of a Digital Creative to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
POSITION SUMMARY //
As the Digital Creative for DC Shoes, you will manage creative assets across varied media with an emphasis in digital content; you are the in-house blogger; you will find and be the voice of DC Shoes throughout the digital ecosystem and tailor how DC Shoes speaks across all social media platforms. You will act as the bridge between the Brand Creative, Digital Marketing and PR teams.
• Manage creative assets across varied media with an emphasis in digital content
• Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on execution within connected digital ecosystems
• Establish a consistent, clear and directionally aligned brand voice across all content platforms/outlets
• Drive and supervise writing of global brand content for all channels and activities
• Analyze past content activities and evolve design of new, impactful messages accordingly
• Develop, customize and edit all global marketing related copy including campaign, product marketing, blog and social copy
• Plan and curate content across all DC marketing categories and universes
• Mange the rolling editorial and content calendar in collaboration with all category leads that support global Go-To Marketing calendar
• Lead communication and distribution of all content plans cross functionally with category leads and creative team
• Align content with global brand strategy and supports seasonal initiatives
• Work with key functions to provide deliverables against assets needed for all content plans
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• Dynamic and engaging storyteller with experience crafting copy and content that will drive consumer engagement and dialogue
• Ability to convey ideas and messaging in few words as possible
• Professional examples of creating and managing original content
• Proven success in marketing to a similar consumer/demographic
• Superb written and verbal communication skills (writing samples required)
• Natural storyteller with a journalist approach to creating meaningful and engaging stories
• Experience and strong understanding of modern social media marketing
• Experience with a similar global brand
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Experience with or understanding of action sports and/or Street Style media
TO APPLY // Please click the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource!