Women's Design Internship - Unpaid
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
O'Neill Women's is looking for a design intern. To be eligible for an internship you must currently be a student, and able to receive course credit. All internships are unpaid for course credit only.
This design intern will be responsible for updating tech files and merch guides on Adobe Illustrator, helping the design team organize samples and pantone cards, and assisting as needed by the design team.
• Highly proficient with Adobe llustrator and Photoshop
• Great garment-drawing skills
• Knowledge of garment construction and stitch details
• Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the team
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate flexibility when handling multiple projects
Please send resume and portfolio or samples of your work, directly through Malakye.com for consideration.
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site