- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive Assistant to report directly to the GM of Creative. The candidate will provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. This role will require a high level of flexibility and multi-tasking related to the GM’s professional life and communication. This role will perform administrative duties including, managing calendar, booking travel, meeting and event arrangements and preparing reports and preparing presentations. The ideal candidate will be able to produce high quality work in a fast pace work environment, often working under deadline.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain GM’s schedule and appointments by planning meetings, and travel.
• Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, reports and other documents as requested.
• Monitor, screen, respond and distribute incoming communications.
• Book and manage travel arrangements for the GM.
• Manage expense reports.
• Act as a helping hand to supporting departments including but not limited to; Marketing, Design and Merchandising.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Strong writing and reporting skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Attentive to detail
• Exemplary judgement and decision-making ability
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
• Knowledge of Photo shop and Illustrator a plus but not mandatory
• Confident verbal communication across all departments
• Self-starter who feels confident taking on additional tasks
• Accountable team player
• Keen sense of travel management
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site