Women's Marketing Director
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
The Women’s Marketing Director role requires an experienced marketer with solid consumer brand management as well as solid executional experience in channel marketing programs, PR, thought leadership, social media and all aspects of marketing that increase sell-through.
The individual will be directly responsible for developing, coordinating and executing marketing programs, launch activities, event management, sales promotions, and communications, budget and business growth.
Essential Job Functions
• Oversee planning, creating, implementing and measuring the success of comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programs that will enhance the brand’s sales, image and position within the marketplace.
• Drive wholesale and direct ecommerce sales, customer engagement, and consumer awareness.
• Increase brand relevance, social media metrics, and market presence.
• Responsible for the achievement of marketing goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets and monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Plan and coordinate organizational activities, establishing priorities and timelines to meet designated goals and objectives at both the regional and national level.
• Ensure propagation of the brand’s desired image and position, consistent communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external
• Coordinate the appearance of all brand print and electronic materials such as social media, use of logo, retail point-of-sale, catalogs etc.
• Coordinate media interest and influencer outreach with PR agency and garner regular contact with target media for events.
• Together with the creative dept., drive and oversee weekly newsletters, working closely with the ecommerce team to deliver an on-brand message promoting key products/initiatives
• Develop and pitch potential brand partnerships/collaborations, negotiate terms, manage relationships and business details pertaining to the contracts
• Produce seasonal photoshoots, both in studio and on location, and manage budget associated
• Work closely with O’Neill athletes and ambassadors to develop marketing plans surrounding key ambassadors, negotiate and manage contracts, and scout new talent
• Regularly conducts relevant market reviews and monitors trends.
• Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, and use this information to help the brand operate with initiative and innovation.
• Work with senior staff and department staff to develop and maintain a strategic perspective and ensure timely execution of all strategies, programs, and tactics
• Act as an internal voice to generate new ideas and groundbreaking platforms to keep brand on the forefront of innovation.
• Support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Liaison between LJG and O’Neill Trademark’s and other region’s marketing staff.
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience either in a leading consumer marketing organization or entrepreneurial operation.
• Ability to work strategically and be executional.
• Ability to think creatively, analytically and strategically in applied problem solving
• Strong understanding of business.
• Strong experience and understanding in core consumer marketing.
• Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross functional teams, including the sales, operations, finance, Human Resources and design.
• Strong communication skills are imperative.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, influencing, mentoring and project management skills required.
• Excellent budget management skills required.
• Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels (Internally and externally).
• A self-starter, someone who is capable asserting their ideas, making decisions and sharing feedback.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe.
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site