Sample Sewer - Temporary
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
O'Neill is searching for a temporary, full-time Sample Sewer/Technical Department Assistant, to be responsible for sewing samples, repairs, and measuring! If you would like to be part of an organization that enjoys a laidback atmosphere, casual dress code, and awesome co-workers, check out the job qualifications below!
• Knowledge of garment construction, sewing techniques and fabrications.
• Can operate industrial sewing equipment and basic machine care.
• Organized, with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be experienced in sewing all types of clothing including swimwear.
• Expert in sewing techniques- (straight stitch, cover stitch, & over lock).
• Understands how to measure all types of apparel.
• Experience in PLM a plus.
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site