The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym, discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
As the Womens Art Director you will work with the Marketing, Product Development and Sales teams to create annual & seasonal campaigns, digital assets including photo and video, seasonal in-store concepts and seasonal catalogs (digital and printed). You will conduct photo shoots, both studio and environmental, working with contract athletes and models. Leading a team of designers, you will execute against these objectives in accordance with the seasonal launch and go to market calendars.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create annual and seasonal consumer campaigns with a focus on key marketed styles, supporting digital assets and catalog creation
• Conduct seasonal photo shoots, both in studio and environmental, in accordance with the seasonal marketing calendar
• Create visual presentations in support of annual and seasonal brand objectives
• Manage seasonal and in-season digital / social media asset creation as defined by the seasonal marketing calendar.
• Create retail support materials including in-store signage, windows and other support materials
• Create graphics and signage as required for tradeshows, sales meeting and other events
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Innovative, self-motivated, creative, organized and detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of the seasonal product development process and calendar
• Understanding of the seasonal marketing planning process including launch and go to market strategies
• Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross functional teams
• Extensive knowledge and/or love of fashion
• Ability to turn around outstanding work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, project management software such ad Asana as well as business applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Required Education and Experience:
• Minimum 7 years apparel graphic design experience
• Bachelors or equivalent degree
Please submit resume and portfolio or link to portfolio through Malakkye.com