Making summer fun since 1965. Connelly is a legacy leader in watersports providing life long memories through family fun on the water. Our world class products include water skis, wakeboards, wakesurfers, stand up paddle boards, inflatable tubes, vests, tow ropes and other related watersports products. We are a world wide brand with offices and manufacturing located in Lynnwood, Washington
Opening for: Marketing Manager (Branding, product management & marketing)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide a tabaco free, smoke free work environment.
JOB SUMMARY: Direct plan and oversee marketing strategies. Facilitate marketing and promotional plans in conjunction with ad agency and communicate to reps, distributors and dealers worldwide. Collaborate with R&D and Art Department through all stages of product development and introduction. Keeps in tune with market trends and industry needs. Responsible for establishing forecasts, budgets and setting product pricing points that meet budget criteria. Manages sales samples for dealer workbook, sales materials, website content, photo shoots and rep samples. Manages the release of new products from inception through approval. Monitors new product development progress and address potential issues, work with all departments to identify solutions to assure development timelines are met. Writes product copy for print and websites. Point of contact for dealers, sales reps and customers needing product information. Maintain master product line sheets. Attends boat shows and trade shows and provides dealers with product launch assistance. Handles other special marketing projects.
Job Requirements to Perform the Essential Job Responsibilities:
• BA degree with marketing course work or experience.
• Product development experience a plus.
• Computer savvy, proficient in Excel, word & Microsoft products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving skills and time management skills.
• Trade show and event marketing experience.
• Understanding of the consumer/retail environment and competitive marketplace.
• Effective cross team collaboration.
• Creative abilities and analytical thinking.
• Experienced at researching markets and interpreting results.
• Ability to develop and implement marketing plans.
• Detail oriented, organized and the ability to get projects done on time.
• Active participant in watersports a plus.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.