Globe International, we are the home of; Globe Shoes, Skateboards and Apparel, Salty Crew Apparel, Dwindle Skateboard Distribution, Impala Roller Skates, and FXD Workwear.
Globe International is looking for a smart, motivated, and data-driven Allocation Specialist/Sales Administrator to support our Sales Department.
Do you look forward to working cross-functionally with various departments and you thrive on providing superb, internal sales support? If yes, we are looking for a detail oriented self-starter, who enjoys collaborating, is looking to continuously learn, and grow and is not afraid of getting their hands dirty in Excel.
This new position will be responsible for managing the allocation of inventory to sales orders and support the sales team. The ability to consider multiple variables to ensure orders are shipping at the right time with the right quantities will be key to the success of this role. This person will support the Sales Department on all aspects of the order cycle, from the B2B systems initial order placement thru to the shipping process. The Allocation Specialist / Sales Administrator will work as part of our sales team to ensure the smooth running of our company and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
The tasks of an Allocation Specialist / Sales Administrator will include allocations, planning, data/B2B management, and sales administration. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. Excellent typing skills and proficient knowledge of Excel, including writing basic macros is REQUIRED for this position.
• Proactively allocate items, taking into consideration anticipated demand and inbound production
• Work with multiple warehouses, here at our office in El Segundo and 3PL warehouses around the world
• Work with the sales team to manage order shipments and develop shipping plans for all accounts
• Analyze and anticipate out of stock inventory - provide company-wide communication to keep multiple sales channels in alignment
• Act as the central hub for all allocations movement and questions from the sales team
• Work with demand planning and shipping teams to improve and develop processes
• Maintain documentation records of requests, committed items and aging inventory
• Perform Data Analysis and Reporting for sales, PO placement and incoming inventory
• Provide ad hoc analysis for the Sales Department
• Maintenance of Sales Tools– B2B systems, Online & Excel Order forms
• Assist the Sales Team in order maintenance, credit, allocations, inventory transfers and order picking process
• Other duties as assigned
• Reports to the VP of Sales
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent typing skills required
• 1-3 years industry experience
• Good communication skills and ability to work closely with multi-functional teams
• Experience working with ERP and WMS systems
• Understanding of Allocations process including: At Once/Prebook Order Types, WIP, Finished Goods, P.O.’s, FIFO, Inventory Control etc.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and aptitude to learn new tools and applications quickly
• Basic understanding of Excel macros
• Curious and inquisitive, interest in learning more about Excel and Data analysis
• Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Where: El Segundo, CA
• Typing & Excel proficiency tests required
• Compensation, Hourly – TBD based on experience
Allocation Specialist/Sales Administrator
El Segundo California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago