We are looking for a high-performing Ecommerce Sales Manager to help us meet our revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This position offers the unique opportunity to work across all of our brands; Globe Brand, Salty Crew, Impala Skate, FXD Workwear, Dot Boards, and Szade Sunglasses. We are excited to welcome another driven individual who shares our passion for action sports and the outdoors.
This is a full time in person position based in our Los Angeles office.
• Ecommerce sales planning and forecasting.
• Ecommerce demand planning and purchasing.
• Develop Ecommerce sales programs and manage the seasonal promotional calendar.
• Set short and long-term Ecommerce sales strategies.
• Manage the Ecommerce sales and customer service team to achieve sales goals.
• Develop and maintain policies/procedures to support functional infrastructure.
• Manage 3rd party partners to ensure they consistently meet benchmarks and provide a superior level of service.
• Maintain, improve, and evolve customer service procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
• Manage the returns team and returns/exchanges process.
• Website merchandising and Ecommerce product life cycle strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
• 5+ Years of experience in sales and ecommerce.
• 1 to 3 Years of supervisory experience.
• Successful track record as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
• Experience with Shopify Ecommerce platform.
• Experience with Zendesk or similar customer service engagement platform.
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central.
Please submit resume through Malakye.