Osata Enterprises is the home of Globe Shoes, Skateboards, and Apparel, Salty Crew Apparel, Impala Roller Skates, and FXD Workwear.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, solutions-oriented and committed to ensure that the accounts receivables process operates smoothly and efficiently. Effectively manages priorities within the team to stay aligned with company goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains and supervises timely and accurate collections of accounts receivable balances; ensures timely posting of cash receipts, adjustments, month end close and audit documentation requirements.
• Establishes, monitors, and updates customers' credit activities and approval limits.
• Manages our Key Industry accounts.
• Investigates and resolves factors around chargebacks. Knowledge and familiarity of retailer requirements.
• Disputes and collects unauthorized deductions and follows up. Verifies and obtains proper supporting documentation. Collaborates with sales, warehouse, operations, logistics and finance teams to resolve issues.
• Works closely with Accounting Dept and VP to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential customers.
• Works closely with sales reps and managers to collect in a timely manner and communicate any issues that may delay future shipments.
• Liaises with our Factor and customers in order to get accounts covered and increase credit lines and resolve any disputes and issues.
• Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and implements efficient and effective accounts receivable processes, policies, and procedures.
• Prepares and presents periodic accounts receivable and hold reports as required.
• Assigns duties and manages AR department and staff and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
• Apparel and Outdoor consumer products experience required. Familiar with Industry suppliers and customers.
• Retail Chargeback experience required.
• Working knowledge of bookkeeping, record keeping, and clerical reporting procedures.
• Previous collections experience, as the job will require some soft collection calls and/or emails.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with customers and fellow employees.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Strong Excel Skills Required).
• Familiar with full cycle ERP accounting systems. Apparel 21 experience a plus.
• Ability to work with all levels of sales, warehouse, operations, logistics and management teams.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Paid time off and holidays
• Health/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance benefits
• Employee discounts
Please submit resume through Malakye.com