Deluxe Distribution is home to iconic skateboarding brands. Founded and still located in the heart of San Francisco, the Deluxe team is ready to grow with the addition of a full-time Graphic Designer/Illustrator.
- Be able to create, develop, design and layout artwork in a variety of styles.
- Have a deep knowledge of design and digital media tools.
- Take specific direction from Art Directors, Brand Managers, Team riders, along with contributing creative solutions and ideas for a myriad of projects.
- Work in timely manner to ensure artwork is prepared and submitted to meet all calendar deadlines
- 2-3+ Years experience working in a Graphic design position or Art School Graduate
- Full knowledge of CURRENT skateboarding, skateboard art and culture.
- Expert level experience in Adobe Design Suite / Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must be able to clearly shift styles between brands and projects
- Self time management skills and be able to work in a team environment are a must.
- Knowledge of the current state of skateboarding and skateboard products is a must.
- Work well independently and within a group.
Please submit the following through Malakye:
1. Resume & Portfolio
2. Your annual salary requirements
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
San Francisco California
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 5 days ago