• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5 years in ecommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
• 3+ years of experience in performance-based digital marketing.
• Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required), promotions, and loyalty programs.
• Experience of mobile and paid social marketing including apps is preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage 3rd party external agencies.
• Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen.
• Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources.
• Strong communication skills written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
• Ability to work cross functional with various teams.
• Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs.
• Experience working within project management tools such as Asana or Jira preferred.
• Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
• Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Apply thru our website at www.leatherman.com or click the URL below: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LEA1002LEATH/JobBoard/164fd681-d8f9-4595-8253-112fb5d5a2da/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fdd6320c-3d93-49e6-a146-dada441bdc5f
Leatherman Tool Group is committed to providing a total rewards package to our employees that is a multipurpose as our products. Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation along with medical, dental, vision, disability life insurance, PTO, and our Employee Assistance Program. The package also includes a generous bonus plan, employee discount on products, eligibility upon hire for 401k contributions with up to 5% match and immediate vesting. Here at Leatherman we also believe in investing in the wellbeing of our team members through offerings like 10 paid holidays, our on-site health center with nutrition classes, a gym, an outdoor basketball court, a pickle ball court and an award winning wellness program. And because your success is our success we offer our employees opportunities for career advancement and personal growth with our tuition reimbursement program, online classes through LinkedIn Learning, and our job shadow program.
We thrill our consumers with quality, products and service; We care about each other’s well-being; We share ideas, challenge each other and do the right thing; We respect each other, show humility and grow from our failures; We foster the development of individuals to reach their greatest potential.
We create innovative products that prepare people for the expected and unexpected and result in real tales of triumph.
Our vision is to be the global multipurpose brand of choice.
Pre-employment background check and drug screening is required. Leatherman Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.