RPM Training is looking for a Marketing Director with experience scaling product marketing as the Company moves into the next phase of growth. This role will be responsible for planning the launch of, and generating demand and awareness for, the Company’s new product line through positioning, content, segmentation, messaging, pricing and general marketing strategies. You will work closely with leadership to bring their vision to life implementing key strategic initiatives that drive value for both the Company and its customers. The ideal candidate will be excited to not only build and lead a team, but roll up their sleeves and execute alongside them during initial growth stages.
Some of the things you will do:
• Rapidly scale marketing spend to support 5-10x revenue growth
• Work directly with paid media team to set and monitor KPIs
• Perform a thorough review of digital marketing tactics, and overall GTM strategy. Develop and iterate on marketing roadmap
• Lead the digital strategy, timelines, and budgets while managing execution
• Oversee all product marketing functions for content, SEO, analytics, e-commerce, and social media
• Improve email marketing strategies through automated flows and customer segmented campaigns
• Spearhead the tactical execution, testing, and tracking of marketing campaigns, driven by data
• Work with leadership to define growth objectives and primary marketing KPIs
• Work with RPM creative team to set the style and tone for the customer experience and maintain brand integrity and alignment across marketing campaigns and consumer touch points
• Help inform product marketing content decisions to position RPM as an SME in functional training through use of case studies, video, website copy, blog posts, collabs, events, podcasts, etc.
Who you are:
• Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, FB insights, SEMRush, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience in the management of SEO/SEM, marketing databases, social media, community initiatives, and traditional advertising.A passion for community and customer engagement
• Strong understanding of tech platform valuation metrics such as LTV, CAC, Churn, and experience driving product marketing decisions using these metrics
• Capable of conducting and analyzing market research on trends, customer needs & experiences, and direct/indirect product competition in order to customize marketing strategies and position the product
• Able to recognize opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Founded in 2012, RPM was born out of the idea that legit, purposeful functional training is the foundation for a truly full and adventurous life. When you put in that work, it pushes you to do more, explore further, surf longer, ride harder... It's a barrier against injury, apathy, and even time itself. This connection is why our brand will always reflect the action, adventure, and creativity emboldened by the time we spend training, and not just the training itself. This purpose-first approach has been sorely missing from the traditional "fitness" brand landscape, but it permeates everything we do at RPM, and everything we make. #GroundedByPurpose
You must be eligible to work in the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.