Are you passionate about applying cutting-edge technology to develop exciting products for consumers while collaborating with cross-functional teams? As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, at RPM Training, you will partner with our team in the product development process from concept to launch to develop new products and expand the life of the existing product line. You will ensure products meet or exceed performance and reliability targets and can be manufactured at scale. You will design and build test plans and inspect and analyze quality and visual specs. Must be passionate about building new and innovative products that align with the RPM philosophy, #GroundedByPurpose.
Some of the things you will do:
• Lead new product development from concept to market release
• Design and build prototypes for innovative products using SolidWorks and other CAD programs
• Develop drawing packages for select products
• Conduct root cause analysis for the inspection of products and trouble-shoot accordingly to diagnose and create the best final product(s)Work closely with manufacturing to implement process improvements through automation and fixturing
• Demonstrate technical expertise and leadership capabilities related to engineering design, layout, testing and evaluation of mechanical devices or systems
• Work closely with executives, providing strategic recommendations and innovative solutions for new concepts and ideas related to the RPM product line
• Collaborate with other team members and departments to bring ideas to life
• Select appropriate materials based on environment and use case
• Provide leadership and mentorship to junior engineers
Founded in 2012, RPM was born out of the idea that legit, purposeful functional training is the foundation for a truly full and adventurous life. When you put in that work, it pushes you to do more, explore further, surf longer, ride harder... It's a barrier against injury, apathy, and even time itself. This connection is why our brand will always reflect the action, adventure, and creativity emboldened by the time we spend training, and not just the training itself. This purpose-first approach has been sorely missing from the traditional "fitness" brand landscape, but it permeates everything we do at RPM, and everything we make. #GroundedByPurpose
You must be eligible to work in the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.