Account Manager, Business Development
- Putnam Accessory Group
- United States
- Vernon, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Min Salary: $26000.00 - Max Salary: $30000.00 per Year
Los Angeles based Private Label Accessory company is in search of an entry level private label business development professional with 1 to 2 years experience to build and grow sales with new customers. The position is located in Vernon, California.
Position Summary //
This person will be responsible for new business development within our private label accessory division that includes all styles of fashion headwear, knit beanies, knit scarves & gloves, bags, etc. This position will manage and be responsible for identifying market opportunities and building annual sales plans and goals. The most qualified candidate for this position will bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sales and will possess the ability to build strong relationships with potential new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities //
• Actively research, identify and engage in opportunities within the private label accessory market
• Develop and achieve overall sales goals with each customer you manage
• Act as a liaison between Product Development/Production and communicate on a daily basis as needed with your group of customers
• Communicate with customers regularly to ensure all needs are met and/or to identify any new potential growth opportunities
• Travel to work with customers on a seasonal basis or as needed
• Weekly communication with the Director of Sales to update on progress and customer status
• •Attend weekly sales meetings with sales team
**Job pays a draw per week + commission
• 1-2+ years experience in private label sales is preferable
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrates leadership and candor with cross functional team members
• Proven track record of setting, managing and delivering results against plan
• Strong planning, communicating, problem solving skills
• Must understand fashion and trend and have the ability to build product with customers
• Self-starter capable of establishing the key priorities and activities which deliver results?
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and confident in prioritization skills
• Ability to travel regularly and as often as needed
• Enthusiastic about the private label world and working with fashion accessories
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Paid Holidays, vacation and sick time