Do you have an appetite for Sales with a side of Marketing? We’re looking for a high-energy, self-motivated individual to help build our startup adventure apparel brand that specializes in Women’s athletic/athleisure/adventure garments. Go-getters and self-starters, please apply! If you’re passionate about the outdoors and modern athletic-inspired apparel that lets you thrive in it, this is the job for you!
The perfect candidate will have a passion for the outdoors, is sustainability-conscious, experienced with outside/inside sales, e-commerce, organized with an ability to multi-task, and has a forward-thinking approach to a rapidly changing sales landscape.
Be a part of the re-brand and re-launch of this small Colorado-based company. Mellivora Co, inspired by the beauty of nature.
• Establish and develop business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business
• Place calls to existing and prospect customers; cold and warm leads
• Prospecting and follow-ups with leads through outbound/inbound calls/emails, online sign-ups, trade show lists, and social media
• Identify opportunities to sell current customers additional products from product portfolio; manage inbound sales inquiries or direct to the sales team as needed
• Present, promote and sell products/services
• Reach sales targets and goals within schedule
• Coordinate B2B sales efforts with other departments
• Create and distribute reports on customer feedback, development suggestions, competitive analysis, etc…
• Coordinate and execute company presence at trade shows
• Establish and maintain a brand presence on B2B marketplaces
• Utilize internal CRM tool to manage sales activities
• Other duties as needed
• Plan, coordinate, and staff in-person sales events (pop-up markets, recurring events, etc…)
• Populate website with new products
• Work with an external marketing firm to merchandise products/online store
• Manage e-commerce sales
• Identify sales trends, forecast needs, and place replenishment orders
• Populate and manage
• Assist with product line development
• Create and manage an influencer affiliate program
• Post to social media channels
• Assist with marketing direction, tone, and planning
• Switch to sales and support of other portfolio brands during off-season months
• Will vary due to event schedules.
• Mon-Fri on weeks with no trade fairs/expos/events/markets
• Adjusted/Shifted workweek as dictated by trade fairs/expos/events/markets
• Trade fairs/expos/events/markets typically take place over the weekend
• Up to 50% of the time during spring/summer/fall
• Possibility of telecommuting for non trade fair/expo/event/market days
• Travel to develop sales and visit customers
Potential to earn commission in addition to salary.
Mellivora is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.